- Code : NTP-009
- Tour Name : Realistic Nepal Tour
- Duration : 07 Nights, 08 days
- Destination : Nagarkot, Chitwan National Park, Pokhara, Kathmandu
Day To Day Itinerary
Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu. Meet traditional welcome assistance by our representative and get transferred to Nagarkot hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Check in to the hotel. Nagarkot is 2,175 meter from the sea level and 32 kms east from the Kathmandu valley and check into the hotel. If time permits, enjoy hiking around the villages, view the beautiful Himalayan ranges with green hills and valleys from where you can enjoy the beautiful sunset view. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Overnight at Nagarkot hotel.
Early in the morning, enjoy the view of sunrise over Himalayas including MT Everest either from surroundings of Nagarkot or from the hotel. After breakfast, proceed to sightseeing of Bhaktapur Durbar Square & continuous drive for Pokhara (210 kms / 6-7 hours) observing the scenic views on the national highway along the Trishuli River. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Evening walk around the tourist area of Lakeside and enjoy the view of western Himalayan ranges with Mt Fishtail. Return to hotel and overnight.
Wake up early , take panoramic view of breathtaking sunrise and Himalayan from your hotel rooftop. After breakfast, leave for sightseeing tour of Pokhara valley covering Davi's Fall, Gupteswor Mahadev Cave, Bindhyabasini Temple and Seti gorge & Fewa Lake with1 hour boat ride on Lake Fewa. Rest of the day visit around Lake areas. Return to hotel & overnight.
Breakfast & drive to Chitwan National Park. (165 KM /4-5 hours). Chitwan is one of the Asia?s premier wildlife reserves and extends in 360 square miles of tall grasslands and habitants of wide variety of mammals and birds, including several endangered species. On arrival check into the Resort / jungle lodge followed by welcome drink and briefing about the jungle activities. Lunch and proceed for jungle activities. Dinner and overnight will be at jungle lodge /resort.
Wakeup call with tea / coffee followed by Nature walk and Bird watching tour. Breakfast & proceed for jungle safari on Elephant back where you can get chance to experience an amazing wildlife. If you are lucky enough then can see different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild boar, leopard, monkeys, birds including endangered species. After elephant back safari tour proceed for canoeing in Rapti River or Bhudi Rapti where one can see two types of crocodiles, the Gharial and Mugger basking on the river bank. Visit elephant breeding farm &Also experience walking through the typical Tharu Village in the late afternoon .in the evening, enjoy Native folk tharu dances of the Terai. Back to the lodge/resort.Dinner & overnight at the jungle resort / lodge.
Breakfast & drive back to Kathmandu (186 KM/ 5 hours). Arrive Kathmandu and check into hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore your own. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Breakfast & proceed for the full-day sightseeing tour to Kathmandu valley covering Pashupatinath temple-holiest and oldest Hindu temple, Boudhanath stupa one of the biggest stupa of the world and Swoyambhunath stupa known as monkey temple oldest Buddhist stupa situated on a hillock overlooking Kathmandu valley and eastern Himalayan ranges and Patan Durbar square. Evening, farewell dinner with cultural program.Overnight stay at hotel.
Breakfast, timely transfer to the airport for flight to your onward destination with sweet memories of Nepal.
- Welcome on arrival.
- All arrival and departure transfer on PVT basis on A/C Vehicle.
- 01 Night accommodation in Nagarkot on twin sharing on CPAI.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Pokhara on twin sharing on CPAI.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Chitwan on twin sharing with all meals with Jungle activities as per 2 nights 3 days package.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing on CPAI.
- Nagarkot hill station for sunrise over Himalayas + En ? route Bhaktapur sightseeing.
- 01 half day sightseeing of Pokhara + 1 hr boat ride on Fewa Lake.
- 01 Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All transfer and sightseeing onPVT basis by A/C Vehicle.
- 1 Fare well dinner with cultural program.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Entrance Fees, Licensed guide, Personal nature of expenses, Tips and overhead extra cost beyond control of the Nepal Tourism Package like natural calamities / Any kind of incidents and accidents.
|Indian passport holders||INR 30,250|
|Foreigners and NRIs||USD 625|
|Fill out Booking form (Click Here) Email it to us at [email protected]|
|Scanned passport copies (Colored copied), 2 photos|
|Advance Payment USD500/INR20,000 per person|